The TLC provides school district leaders the opportunity to work together as critical friends to learn and take action together, to gain insight into emerging and successful models of best practices in support of engaging and effective learning experiences.
The 2020-2021 cohort will run from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021. The cohort will meet virtually on a regular basis, dates and topics/speakers to be announced shortly.
Please contact Debbie Magee, Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Everyone will need an AASA account to register.
- Log in or create an account. (If creating an account, once you have a username and password, you will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Select the Register Myself button, and go to check-out.
- Fill out your credit card information to pay.
- Check-out and Submit.
Essential Questions for the Transformational Leadership Cohort (TLC):
- How do your programs prepare students to be successful in their local and/or global economy?
- How can technology pair with the concept of personalized learning to change teaching and learning in our schools?
- How can opportunities to innovate for both children and adults strengthen the local economy?
- Experience innovation in schools, technology, and industry partnerships
- Engage/observe best practice in digital leadership
- Reinforce purpose and outcomes for the Transformational Leadership Consortium
- Advance AASA's goal to reinforce equity for all students