Please join us on October 1st and learn about the Redefining Ready! initiative!
- Everyone will need an AASA account to register. If you are not a member of AASA, you may create an account by clicking on the Create a new account link under the sign-in button. Participants may choose a free guest account. Your username will then be the email you use to sign-up, and the password you choose.
- Once you have a username and password, you will be re-directed to the registration page.
- Select the Register Myself button, and go to check-out.
- Fill out your credit card information to pay and check-out.
- If you must pay with an alternate method, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Redefining Ready! One-Day Conference. Please include your name, title, district, phone number, mailing address, and information regarding the alternate method.
Registration for the Redefining Ready! National Summit 2018 is now closed as we have exceeded attendance capacity.
If you are interested in attending a future Township High School District 214 site visit, please follow the link (https://goo.gl/forms/YY0hok3OmupX1Cih1) to fill out a form. You will be contacted with further details.
For questions regarding the summit, please contact Debbie Magee at email@example.com.